-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lee Wiggers
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 11:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] MandrakeUpdate! lost all the icons after updating
X packages..

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 05:13:17 -0400
"Ronald J. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Saturday 07 August 2004 11:35 am, Lee Wiggers wrote:
>
> > It's no fun when everyone has the answer.....
> >
> > Lee
>
> Nothing wrong with a group consensus (just try to get that on the
> Mandrake Offtopic list!!!) :-)
>
> PS If it makes you feel any better, I didn't mention running it as
> root, then user. :-)
>
> --
>

>                                                               /\
>
>                                                          Dark<
>                                                          >Lord
>                                                               \/

I lurk on ot, but it's hard to be THAT opinionated.

Lee

DISCLAIMER:
Bu elektronik posta ve ekleri, sadece yukarida ismi yazili alicinin dikkatine
gonderilmistir. Mesajin muhatabi degilseniz, icerigini ve varsa ekindeki dosyalari
kimseye aktarmayiniz ya da kopyalamayiniz. Boyle bir durumda gondereni uyarip, mesaji
imha ediniz. KUVEYT TURK E.F.K. A.S bu e-postanin ve eklerinin icerdigi bilgilerin
size degisiklige ugrayarak ulasmasindan veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve
gizliliginin korunamamasindan veya icerigine guvenilerek yapilacak islemlerden dolayi
sorumlu tutulamaz.
This e-mail & its content have been sent to the attention of the receiver named above.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), Please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
Kuwait Turkish Evkaf Finance House shall not be held liable for the arrival of this
e-mail & its content as modified or late, the protection of integrity and secrecy and
shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do anything in reliance upon it.