Hey everyone!

I wasn't able to find much on this in the archives, so I'll give it a shot here...

We just got Mandrake 10 in our computer science lab. We were using Redhat 7, and Mandrake seems a whole lot better. My question is, how can I do a complete install of all packages? It does not seem like I am able to select everything during installation, even if I select the "Select Individual Packages" option. For instance, we need to use bind and the dhcp server for one of the classes and these packages can only be installed after everything else, via the mandrake control center or through an rpm. I mostly want to be able to install everything for experimental purposes and doing it all in one shot would be nice. Anyone have any insight into this? It would be appreciated!

Jason