There is not an option for total install and if you
have one of the power-packs it would be a pretty huge
install indeed.

I would suggest choosing "Select Individual Packages"
as you mentioned and then press the next button and
painstakingly go through proceeding list and select
what you want. DHCP will install during set up. When
looking through your list of options tab "network >
servers" and mark 'DHCP'. Then you are good to go.

A short cut for you (if yo really want a FULL install)
might be to simply select the header box of each tab.
That should auto-select everything  below it. Although
I can't swear to it. Good luck my man.

tsw