I've just finished fighting with linux/diskdrake/?? over my second hard drive
paritions.

The problem was that I have decided to remove a linux partition and resize
existing vfat to full disk capacity on my hdb. I've tried using qtparted but
the program has crashed during resizing.

There were nothing of importance over there so I have removed the partition
using qtparted again (diskdrake was stuck with it) and created new primary
vfat partition but somehow linux had created some supermount ext2-vfat
partition out of it. Removing it and creating normal vfat over there gave no
results. Diskdrake kept showing that there's normal vfat mounted
under /second whilst it was still supermount in /mnt/hd.

Finally I've used Windows' Partition Magic and accidentally created extended
vfat partition (I've forgot to make it primary) and surprisingly it worked.

Now the question is : why is that so? and what files should I check in future
concerning my partition's tables (except fstab and mtab of which I know)?
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185