On Tuesday 17 August 2004 09:44, Derek Jennings wrote:
> On Tuesday 17 Aug 2004 08:44, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > In GIMP 1.2 one could invoke xsane from the menu :
> > File --> Acquire
> > That option is missing in my GIMP2.
> > Solutions ?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Kaj Haulrich.
>
> urpmi xsane-gimp
>
> derek

Thanks Derek, but I already have that installed. Nevertheless, the
file menu in GIMP2 only has the option : File | Acquire |
Screenshot
There must be some way inside GIMP2 settings to give me that
option ? - Of course I can fall back to GIMP1, but I really find
GIMP2 a lot easier to use, so I miss that scanning option.
Ideas ?

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *