On Thursday 19 August 2004 01:11 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> dmesg > dmesg.txt

Thank you Ronald and Hoyt for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the message I was looking for.

A power cut crashed my computer. So during bootup, there was
a message about files being deleted during /home/ fsck. I
cannot find a reference of what files were deleted... I
have a backup, but I need to know what to backup (some
config files less screw up my kde..)...

Any idea?

If no, I shall live with it. :-)

Anguo.

No related at all, but I was listening to the following when
the crash occured. Well worth the download and the time
spent listening to it (informative and inspiring):

--HiFi mp3 files--

Intro 6:30 3.38 meg
http://wmass.indymedia.org/media/all/display/1130
Main 52:39 28 meg
http://wmass.indymedia.org/media/all/display/1129
Q&A 32:17 16.8 meg
http://wmass.indymedia.org/media/all/display/1128

For further information, please go to:
http://www.earth-policy.org/Books/index.htm

--
www.masquilier.org
Condorcet, Approval alternative voting.

In order to prevent people from receiving viruses
that would seem to originate from my email,
if you use Microsoft Windows you do not have permission
to add this address to your address book.
If I am in your address book, please remove me.
Of course, this does not apply to GNU/Linux users.
Thank you.