-----Original Message-----
From: RAT [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 6:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] NVidia driver instalation +
uninstalling modules

I have NVidia GForce FX graphical card. I've
downloaded drivers from NVidia.com and I tried to
install them in text console. There was one conflict
with rivafb driver but otherwise it was successfull ..
but OpenGL supporst doesn't work. I tried to find the
rivafb module but I have no clue how to uninstall
module from kernel.

I had the same problem with the 15mdk kernel.  Since I
couldn't get it to work, and it didn't happen under
the 13mdk kernel, I just reverted back to 13... I'd be
interested if you find a fix!  And yes, btw, I did
make sure the nvidia line was in the XF86Config-4
file...