On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 02:07, Charles A Edwards wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:55:46 -0400
> Lyvim Xaphir wrote:
>
> > You remind me of a 44 magnum revolver with two chambers loaded hollow
> > point.  You spin the cylinder and pull the trigger.  You either hear a
> > click or you blow a hole in the target a foot wide.
>

> And that shows only 1 of my E desktops whereas there are in fact 4 which
> I use.
>

>     Charles
>

> P.S. Yes I use Xfce on 10.0 but I use E. on this my main system; and yes
> it is Cooker.
>
> Xfce is for the discriminating user but E is for the connoisseur.

Ahhhhhhh....Truer words were never spoken.  I take note that you and I
use the same WM theme which is Hand of God.

Try as I might I have never encountered another theme that equals this
one.  I've toyed around with the idea of starting a Hand of God mailing
list, if nothing else to honor Craigo and Technoir.  But perhaps also to
bring together fans of "The Theme".  And E, of course.

LX