On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 09:59:03 +1000
Stephen Kühn disseminated the following:

> > (Please no candy-assed KDE or Aqua-been-done-to-death stuff) :-D
>
> Why not just use a proper wm like XFCE4 mate?

We bin over this, d00d. Missing too many features, and all the customization is
done by far too many mouse clicks. Not as bad as Enlightenment, but almost ;-)

Switch your wallpaper? Click, click, click, click....switch your theme...same
shite.

Anyhow, workin' on a new theme already, a vicious hack, but it seems to be
coming along okay. Gratuitous screenshot to follow shortly.

...but I'll give you this: anyone choosing KDE over XFCE needs their head
examined.

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
21:39:56 up 16 days, 21:23, 8 users, load average: 0.43, 0.22, 0.14