On Monday 23 August 2004 01:27, JoeHill wrote:
> On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 16:40:43 -0500
>
> Hoyt Bailey disseminated the following:
> > You are under a sociallistic government what do you expect.
>
> ...and the USA "Patriot Act" (LOL!) is any different?

Joe, I don't know anything about this "Patriot Act", but I sincerely
doubt it comes anything close to the subject of this thread.
Thereridos was ashamed of these Polish "spoofers" who just
exploited an obvious flaw in a M$ product. Crooks are everywhere, I
suppose.

I am ashamed of my government.  I think that's worse.  Faking
E-mails, spoofing, phishing, worming and virulating Windows boxen
comes as naturally to crackers as an open door to ordinary thieves.
But violating one's own constitution, ethics, morale etc.. by
saying one thing and doing quite the opposite is distgusting. Makes
me puke.

Joe, I don't think you've ever lived in a totalitarian state.
Thereidos and I have. Thereidos in the "puppet-on-a-string" soviet
state of Poland and I in the social-democratic-liberal-conservative
state of Denmark.

Bofore doing any further USA-bashing, I'd like you to consider :

Can the police search your home at will ?
Can your government read your harddisk ?

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*sent from a 100% Microsoft-free workstation*
         * http://haulrich.net *