Hi,

I have upgraded few days ago to MDK10.0 from 9.1 (the new instalation). On old
instalation I have set adobe-helvetica font as default font on all
widgets (menu,title,desktop,...). On new instalation a can't choose font
adobe-helvetica (i can see that font in xfontsel, I can use this font on WindowMaker).
Could you please tell me where is the problem ??
--
Piotr benzino Antczak
Papa-India-Oscar-Tango-Romeo (Bravo-Echo-November-Zulu-India-November-Oscar)