On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 10:03, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I ran the command
>
> urpmi --auto-select
>
> and, afterwards, urpmi itself disappeared. I have already tried
> installing urpmi via "rpm -i", but with no success.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

...and I'll assume you've rebooted and double checked in the /usr/sbin
directory for any remnants of urpmi and associated programs?

--
stephen kuhn - proprietor
illawarra computer services :: a kuhn media australia venture

HOW TO PROVE IT, PART 5 proof by accumulated evidence: Long and diligent
search has not revealed a counterexample. proof by cosmology: The
negation of the proposition is unimaginable or meaningless. Popular for
proofs of the existence of God. proof by mutual reference: In reference
A, Theorem 5 is said to follow from Theorem 3 in reference B, which is
shown to follow from Corollary 6.2 in reference C, which is an easy
consequence of Theorem 5 in reference A. proof by metaproof: A method is
given to construct the desired proof. The correctness of the method is
proved by any of these techniques.