I've just recently upgraded to MDK 10 Official and have upgraded all my kde
files.

Since installing 'kdenetwork-kppp-3.2-17.1.100mdk.i586.rpm' I've experience
problems with the dialler. After installing the /etc/ppp/options were changed,
(cann't remember exactly how it went in the 3rd line but it was something like
this:

                lock
                noauth
                n***default
[where * = a letter])

and now does not want to always connect.

If I use 'wvdial' to connect and then disconnect and try 'kppp' I can then get a
connection with it sometimes.

Has anyone else experienced problems with this upgrade and if so how did you
overcome them if you have.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] MDK_Updates]$ cat /etc/ppp/options
lock
debug
noauth
defaultroute
lcp-max-configure 45
ipcp-accept-local
ipcp-accept-remote
idle 600

[EMAIL PROTECTED] MDK_Updates]$
These settings were given by a linux knowledgeble helpdesk person from my isp.

^
David Taylor
Taranaki, New Zealand
http://windwand.co.nz
proudly using a 100% Linux, Mandrake OS, computer
=======
if replying please leave the filter code,ie [] & contents, in subject line
=======
The public is an old woman.  Let her maunder and mumble.
                -- Thomas Carlyle