On Tuesday 31 August 2004 03:01 pm, charlie wrote:
| On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:50 pm, M.Schild wrote:
| > charlie wrote:
| I cannot recall for certain, but 9.2 worked everything rather well too.
| HTH
|
| Charlie
Ditto, here.  9.1 worked well and 9.2 is problem free (except for the need to
download the kernel-source, which is 40+ megs and the need to get the
update-db bugfixes--absolutely mandatory).  If you have a Lucent chipped
winmodem that will work with the 2.4 kernel, too.  Truthfully, I don't see
much difference between 9.1 and 9.2, and I have both systems side-by-side in
my office.