HI guys,
after I installed man10.0 and I created the users account including the root and
two others,I couldn't see the contents of the FAT partitions from the first
user after the root (which is supposed the at least see the contents of the Fat
partitions) saying 'access denied',I tried to use chmod but it didn't work.
Do I have to change some configuratin files?

Best Regards,

--Kassem Nasser--                                Kassem Nasser
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                             American University of Beirut
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            P.O.Box 11 -0236/5253
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                            Riad El Solh Beirut: 1107 2020
--WS:www.students.aub.edu.lb\~kmn01--            Lebanon