On Friday 03 September 2004 04:06 pm, Chris wrote:
> Sep  3 14:18:21 cpollock sensord:   SYS Temp: 40.0 C (limit =
> 49.7 C, hysteresis = 39.9 C)
> Sep  3 14:18:21 cpollock sensord:   SBr Temp: 26.0 C (limit =
> 65.4 C, hysteresis = 59.9 C)

    I forgot to deal with this in my last reply.  For your board,
SYS is your chipset, SBr can be taken as your case temp. 26C is
79F, and that should be close to, but a touch higher than your
ambient room temperature.  Which it appears to be so.
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American