Karen Heiby wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I try to send a man page to my printer and I get this error.  I wonder
> if I have the right ghostscript package or something (I have everything
> that came with Mandrake  6.1)
>
> The error is:
> <standard input>:61: warning: can't find special character 'tm'
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Karen

Karen,

I can't get my Epson printer to work at all, but if I could I would try
the script I saw on The Caldera user group supplied by Kevin O'Gorman
(<Kevin.O'[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) which reads:
#!/bin/bash
# manlp or manlpr - formats for Postscript and sends to lpr
man -t $* | lpr
He says to put this in/usr/local/bin or $HOME/bin.
Good luck.
--
Dennis Robertson  2/2 Sylvia Street NOOSAVILLE QLD 4566 AUSTRALIA
Phone: 61 7 54742343  Mobile: 0419 535539  Fax: Phone first.