On Monday 06 September 2004 09:37, Marc Hultquist wrote:
> Does anyone know how to backup mail when using kontact as your
> general purpose mail client, I can see a import option, but as far as
> exporting I can't see anything, and I have mail that I _have_ to keep
> :\
>
> Kind Regards
There are several ways to do this,  mccbackup is one, other backup
programs is another,  but for mail I build a file in /home/user. Say I
want to save ham then first 'mv ~/.Mail/ham/cur/* Ham there after cp
~/.Mail/ham/cur/* ~/Ham and move the contents of folder ham to trash.
There are other ways also.  My reason is to use the ham [spam] file to
sa-learn spamassassin.  Hope this gives you some ideas.
--
Regards;
Hoyt