On Sun, Sep 12, 2004 at 04:39:33PM +0100, Paul Smith wrote:
> Dear All
>
> I am looking for a program to collect and organize some useful tips that
> I can get from mailing lists. I am thinking about a word processor or a
> database. Which one is more appropriate? Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

How about your own personal learning wiki? Instiki is really good for
this, I've set one up here: http://wiki.webonaire.com/cheatsheetki/

http://www.instiki.org

Todd

--
Name that tune #12: Let's stop off at the Metroplex, that little dancer's
got some style; she's the one I'll be waiting for at the stage door.