On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:22:49 -0400
Ryan Steffes disseminated the following:

> Cause Novell is the unbiased source for quotes on Microsoft!

LOL! Well, I think they showed they are in fact *quite* unbiased:

"But despite Novell's vociferous support for everything open source--which
included Messman running the graphics for his keynote speech off a Linux
machine--the company has said it will continue to support Windows for the
foreseeable future.

"With a 94 percent market share, we are not going to abandon Windows--that would
be foolhardy. But we do think the market will abandon Windows at some point. We
will maintain a commitment to the Windows environment for as long as customers
want us to," said Alan Nugent, Novell's chief technology officer."

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
16:34:07 up 40 days, 16:19, 8 users, load average: 0.17, 0.18, 0.45