Bob Read wrote:

I use Mozilla mail  heavily. (Mozilla 1.3)
I normally use Inbox opened fully so that
I can scan the incoming files quickly.

A couple days ago, that screen seemed to
have reduced the type font size so that it
is now difficult to read.  As a check, I
counted the number of lines shown, and found
that it is now 32 lines rather than the 31
it has had previously.  I have tried every
thing I can think of to change this, but no
success.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated. My
eyes are hurting.

Bob

Mozilla - edit - preferences - appearance - fonts -
Minimum font size

Just increase that minimum font size
You can also change the font types.
you can also allow document to use other fonts.

But I guess you have tried these ?

John