Hi
I wanted to ask about 64 bit version of Mandrakelinux. Is it commercial, because
I coudn't find amd64 iso-s from mdk mirrors. I subscribed to mdk64-cooker list
and no activity there at all. The latets cooker/x86_64 net install is broken -
says error "The modules for this kernel (2.6.8.1-10mdkBOOT) can't be found on
this mirror, please update your boot disk." I tried all the servers and ai use
the latest boot disks." So what do I do now with my A643000+ if I can't get MDK
installed on it :D

Imapi