On Saturday 18 September 2004 01:04 pm, Margot wrote:
> Paul Smith wrote:
> > On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 12:33:38 -0400, Carroll Grigsby
> >
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>Paul:
> >>Oh, well, you tried. BTW, this time it came out as
> >> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > If someone on the list has figured out a way of loosing the
> > reply-to address with GMail, please let me know it.
> >
> > Paul
>
> No idea how to permanently fix your problem, but, for the time
> being, why don't you put the *list* address in the reply-to
> field?

    That might work if Paul only sent email to this list, and
didn't have any friends ;)

    Paul, the problem is not just your responsibility. Persons
replying to your posts can force a reply to the list, or to you.

    I replied to this post by hitting the 'L' key ('R' would reply
only to you {lower case l's & r's}) in Kmail. However the 'reply
to' is set, that forces a reply to the list. Other email clients
have similar functions. If they don't... don't use 'em.
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American