Kaj Haulrich wrote:

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 22:29, kevin ferguson wrote:

<snip>

is there major difference in ofifcial and community then? I was
going to Buy oficial but stuck with community 10.0.

</snip>

I can't find any noticeable difference as far as function is concerned. The reason I "upgraded" to official was that I got confused about the "update" system. It seems that the updates in "community edition" took place in the main tree, whereas in "official" they are located in the updates tree - as usual.

Maybe I'm getting old.

Kaj Haulrich.

Yes age does catch up with us:))

Kevin