Anne Wilson wrote:
On Tuesday 12 Oct 2004 13:00, Lanman wrote:

Anne, Nice to see you coming around a bit more! Hopefully we'll see you
on this list more often. You've been missed!

Thanks Lanman :-)  Hasn't anyone been nagging enough lately?

I've been reading too many lists, troubleshooting my own systems that seem to get more and more unruly.

Anne

Anne,

Most of the list-nags have started posting to the OT list, so the traffic here has settled down somewhat. Hopefully, this list will focus on helping each other with Linux-related problems for a while before the next big screaming match commences.

--
Lanman
Registered Linux User #190712