On Tuesday 12 October 2004 07:53, Poogle wrote:

> > My mistake - it was Bryan that wrote up how to do it (sorry Bryan).  See
> > http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/MakingOwnDVD
> >
> > Anne
>
> Thanks again Anne,  I'm not sure that it's  quite what I was looking for
> though, I'll study it and see if I can use it to create a DVD from the 3
> iso's.

You are correct, in that what I provided will work for a local repository of
the files, however, the script that I mentioned in my reply will create the
local repository on the fly, from the 3 ISO images and then build the
installation DVD from that.  Pretty much the same thing that my write-up
does, only with the added step of mounting the ISO's in loopback and copying
the files.

I can post a modified version of the mkdvdiso.sh script that works for me, you
would need to create the temporary directories for the file copies yourself
or change my script to match your own temporary directories, or you can
download the mkdvdiso.sh script and alter it yourself to work for Mandrake.
Either will build a bootable installation DVD from the ISO images.

Also, I will try to go in and update the twiki entry for building from ISO's
along with putting my copy of that script there as well if you want to check
it again later.

--
Bryan Phinney