Hi there.

Have anyone 'round here successfully installed alsa with midi sequencer
that actually work?

I'm using AC97 (integrated with my mobo) and have just compiled latest
alsa-driver (lib and utils as well) with sequencer for my via82xx.

When I've modified modprobe.conf according to alsa-doc on
alsa-project.org, alsa didn't work at all. Then I've removed all the
lines relating to snd and used alsaconf. It's all up and running again
but still no midi sequencer.
--
Cezary 'Thereidos' Morga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Registered Linux User No. 362185 <http://counter.li.org>