Hi All,
                  I've just done a fresh install of 10.1 Com.It when very
well,but I have a few questions.
                   1 Does anyone know off any update mirrors that are working?
                   2 Does anyone know off any base mirrors that are working?I
am unable to install Streamtuner,because the RPM not there.
                    3 How do install the Nvidia drivers on X.org?I tried and
just got console working,and something about Screens missing error.I have
installed them on the same PC before with old X system with no probs.
                    4 If I join the the Mandrakeclub as a Stanard member,what
is on the the 4th CD?
                                     Cheers,
                                                 Drew