Guys & Gals,

This question is asked by a newbie with enough knowledge to be dangerous. Not
enough to be really dangerous but heading that way.

When I download the security or other notified updates I check to see it
the particular app is loaded on my machine, before installing the update.

So it was with the netpbm files. However, I notice that the
'libnetpb9-static-devel' file  is not loaded. Before I do the update I would
like to know how relevant that file is and should it be loaded, or is it not an
issue.

If you don't mind sharing any knowledge you have on this I'm all ears.

^
David Taylor
Taranaki, New Zealand
http://windwand.co.nz
proudly using a 100% Linux, Mandrake OS, computer
=======
if replying please leave the filter code,ie [] & contents, in subject line
=======
Squirrel gaurds don't
                -- Murphy's Laws of Broadcast Engineering n°6