Hi, does anyone know if you can configure Shorewall on the download edition of
MandrakeMove. I can open the files as root but when I go to save the newly
configured file it won't allow me. Is this because I am reading the file off
the CD Rom and am unable to write to it?
I cannot get the MCC firewall set up either, default is "no Firewall". If I
change its configuration it does not save the changes and I cannot get
iptables to start.(I presume they are tied into this firewall).
Can one do these config changes with the Mandrakesoft packaged product only?
It also doesn't recognise my USB Flash Drive although it is on the list of
recognised USB drives for MdkMove.
Simon.
--
Linux Counter number 359744. http://counter.li.org/