On Wednesday 06 October 2004 06:46, M.Schild wrote:
> Here is a dumb question.
> I would like to download the latest Firefox.. I donīt want to make a
> mess of it because my connetcion is painfully slow and it announced
> it would take about one hour!
> How do I do it and install it? Step by step please.
> Do I have to log in as root to do it?
> I use MKD 10
> Thanks
> Maryse
There are several ways 'urpmi firefox'  select the packages from the
list that will be provided.

Click on the star flag on the desktop then on configuration (lower left)
on the panel provided, enter root password, click on packaging. select
install,  enter firefox in the search box provided, select packages
from the search list.

Click on the star (left side of kicker) select System => Configuration
=> Packaging => Install proceed as above.
--
Regards;
Hoyt