On Saturday 30 October 2004 03:50 pm, Amy wrote:
> Then I suppose it's time to bug the gmail team. Very weird
> though, considering it's let me select a blank field for the
> replyto address. Oh well, I'll bug them about it now. Thanks
> for checking for me though. ^_^

     Well, I replied to the list just by replying to your post
Amy.  The "Reply to:" problem is not just the responsibility of
the original poster. It is also the responsibility of those that
reply, to do so properly.

     FWIW, I use Kmail and simply tapped the 'L' key to reply to
the list.  The 'R' key would've replied only to you Amy.  If I
chose to use a mail client without this simple feature, the
responsibility to reply properly is still mine.

 Several replies stating:
> > not fixed, still goes to Amy

     So that is both Amy's problem and those who don't properly
reply.  Complaints about top posting, lack of snipping, spam, and
'reply to' ..... only serve to generate more bandwith waste.

     Y'allsMMV
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American