On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 00:14 +0000, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
> Hi
>
> 4 CD set from the club installed and working without incident.
>
> Impressed so far.
>
> :-)
>
> Plain text document attachment (message.footer)
> Go to http://www.mandrakestore.com
> Join the Club : http://www.mandrakeclub.com

Just out of curiosity have you tried a USB pen or similar? It caused all
sorts of problems on my install. Works fine under community though which
I reinstalled. Don't know what changed between the two.

Richard G.

--
Registered Linux User: 256848
Failure isn't an option -- it comes bundled with microsoft windows