On Sat, 2004-11-06 at 01:51, Stew Benedict wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 2004, Simon Utley wrote:
>
> > When I install the webmin update (webmin-1.121-4.2.100mdk.noarch) I find that
> > I can access Webmin and all seems to work OK except I cannot access
> > 'Scheduled Cron Jobs'. I get the following message"An error occurred while
> > Connection to host localhost is broken".
> > When I replace the original Webmin rpm the problem disappears.
> > Any ideas please as, If I remember rightly, the update is a security issue.
> > Thanks,
> > Simon.
> >

> Confirmed.  Will investigate/reissue if I can fix it.

FYI: It is always best to upgrade/update Webmin THROUGH Webmin -
sometimes doing it outside (via RPM or what have you) can break modules
(of which cron is); therefore, when you want to update try to do so
whilst in Webmin (along with modules); you'll find that the experience
is slight more, er, happy?

--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389

Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Linux: Are you coming or what?

To be excellent when engaged in administration is to be like the North
Star. As it remains in its one position, all the other stars surround
it. -- Confucius