I was looking over what might have gone wrong with getting the
libreadline.so.4 error when I tried to install this package.
mdbtools-0.5-1.i386.rpm
I have all the libreadline packages installed and yet it doesn't seem to
detect them. Now, there is a patch that the installation instructions say to
apply, though I am a newbie and don't know how to apply such a "patch." Can
anyone help with how one might do this, or if that might be my problem. The
website for the instructions is
http://dba.openoffice.org/drivers/mdb/index.html
I am running Mdk 10.0 Official, dload version. No one on the dba-dev mail list
is answering, so if you guys know something, I appreciate it.
Everyone has helped so far as I read all the new posts. I am very grateful for
how helpful the linux community has been.
Elliot