On November 10, 2004 05:06, Anne Wilson wrote:
> There has been a long thread about this on Expert.  It is agreed that it is
> 'unfixable' for the moment, and it was suggested that gmail users should
> have a sig on the lines of 'I am a gmail user and cannot turn off reply-to.
> Please be aware of this.'
>
> I don't suppose we would always spot it, but it could help quite a bit.
>
> Anne

I wonder if the gmail users could add something to that sig with a google
support email address and a note to the effect of "send complaints about this
bug to the following address". Perhaps if they get a flood of complaints,
they'll start to make it a priority to comply with email standards (we don't
need another M$ making up their own email "standards" whenever they want).

--
Ron
ron dot hunterduvar at shaw dot ca

Opinions expressed here are all mine. Rights to have
the same opinions are granted under the GNU GPL :^)