Yo;
I've got a Mandrake 9.2 box that I use as a web server.  On my SuSE box at
home I leave KDE system guard open 24/7 connected to the server via ssh, all
that fun stuff.  I've noticed that as the server is on for long periods of
time, the ammount of free memory goes down, at roughly 3MB/hour.  What would
be filling it up?  I wouldn't give it much though, 'cept this is a server,
and at this rate two days of up time and I'm spilling over into SWAP, which
would slow it down too much for my liking.
             Any help?
                    Thanx,
                           SigmaChi
--
Registered Linux user #366862

Not that you care, but this message was sent from a 750MHz Athlon system
running SuSE Linux 9.1 (Kernal 2.6.5) and KMail 1.62.  I aslo run Red Hat
Linux 8.0 (Kernal 2.4.18), Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Kernal 2.2.20), Mandrake
Linux 9.2 (Kernal 2.4.22), and YellowDog Linux 3.0 (Kernal 2.4.20) on various
systems and architectures for various reasons.  Yeah, and there's a old Mac
OS in there somewhere that I use as a bootloader for Linux, and a Windows XP
box used as a router for my Linux-based network, but they don't count, 'cuz
they aren't "real" OS's.  Who me? Biased? Nah!

"Failure is not an option with Microsoft; it's bundled with the software!"