On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 10:16, evolt wrote:
> [...snip]
> I would reccomend mldonkey, it can access many different p2p networks
> like fastrack a.k.a kazaa, edonkey/emule, gnutella/gnutella2, soulseek,
> direct connect, open napster, and bittorent.
>
> Go to urpmi.org, use easyurpmi to help you set up a repository for plf,

I just tried that - I got back this command:
urpmi.addmedia plf ftp://ftp.planetmirror.com/pub/plf/mandrake/10.0 with
hdlist.cz

which I put in, and just over an hour later it finished downloading
*something*... It seemed to work, but:

...retrieving done
examining hdlist file [/var/cache/urpmi/partial/hdlist.plf.cz]
writing list file for medium "plf"
examining pubkey file of "plf"...
...imported key caba22ae from pubkey file of "plf"
built hdlist synthesis file for medium "plf"
found 0 headers in cache

then I tried the following:
> then as root type:
> urpmi mldonkey-gui

and got:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]# urpmi mldonkey-gui
no package named mldonkey-gui
[EMAIL PROTECTED] merlin]#

hmmmmmm...
I wonder how many headers it was *supposed* to find in the cache???