On Wednesday 17 November 2004 03:39, Aron Smith wrote:
> I have aquired a Compaq laptop Armada 7400 unfortunely it does not have
> cdrom drive any way i can get mandrake on this puppy
> I'd really like to do it  'cause the price was right (free)

1)Over a network connection using the network floppy (on the first cdrom in
the "images" directory) ....read the README's on the install CD for further
info.

2) Take out the HD and install it using one with a CD-player then put it back.

3)get an external Cd-rom via pcmcia, usb or par_port.
--
Good luck,
HarM