Hey all,

I've tried every entry in about:config I can think of, and I can't modify the
default scroll, ie. number of lines. I successfully set the 'alt' modifier to
speed it up, but I would like the default scroll to be a lot faster. I've tried
it with 'smooth scrolling' both on and off.

Anyone know which entry it is to change this?

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org