JoeHill wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I've tried every entry in about:config I can think of, and I can't modify the
> default scroll, ie. number of lines. I successfully set the 'alt' modifier to
> speed it up, but I would like the default scroll to be a lot faster. I've
> tried
> it with 'smooth scrolling' both on and off.
>
> Anyone know which entry it is to change this?

On mozilla 1.7 in the about:config

mousewheel.withnokey.action         default   integer     0
mousewheel.withnokey.numlines       default   integer     1
mousewheel.withnokey.sysnumlines    userset   boolean   false

set numlines to how many lines to scroll.

also other entries in there for mousewheel with other keys

Mike