On Sun, 2004-11-21 at 22:33, Fajar Priyanto wrote:

> Have you read this? In Singapore Steve Ballmer threathened Asian goverment
> officials of using Linux. http://www.technewsworld.com/story/news/38302.html
>
> Is this the sign of last-gasp effort from MS or is there some truths behind
> it? What do you think?

That's already old news - it's Microsoft's way of trying to get the WTO
to stand behind it to enforce IP/Patent legalities in their battle
against GPL, OSS and GNU/linux; which since it's snowballing growth
ESPECIALLY in the server market, they're quickly loosing ground in the
"technology" department - they should be spending their time and money
(and hot air) building a better product instead of mudslinging and
throwing F.U.D. around in the public (especially aimed at corporate
heads - who rarely if ever truly know about the technology down below)>

--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389