On Monday 22 November 2004 23:38, Lanman wrote:
> Either it's a jumper, it was never there in the first place or Asus
> forgot to include it in subsequent BIOS updates. As previously
> mentioned, I am keeping a large hammer nearby in case of emergency or
> extreme frustration.

Heh, try formating and writing to MBR whilst having the thing perched on the
top story window-sill.......It's been known too work;)

I've got a mate who just chucks these things overboard when they don't work
("over the wall" we call that) and since he insists on running Windows, he
drowned quite a few lately.
--
Good luck,
HarM