On Tuesday 23 November 2004 09:49 am, Dan Gordon wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 November 2004 09:15 am, Ronald J. Hall wrote:
> > Does Nvidia repair their cards? If so, is it expensive? Just a
> > thought. It was a nice card - Geforce 4, Ti4200, 64 megs.
>
> I would however have a serious look at the power supply to make sure it
> is not the cause.
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

Well, I replaced the P/S. That was my very first thought as well. It didn't
make any difference as to the symptoms. Only replacing the video card
returned it to a usable system.

As I said, its the very first time I've had a video card fail. It just doesn't
seem to happen.

Can I blame it on Doom3, since he was playing it when it happened? :-)

--

                                                              /\
                                                         Dark<  >Lord