I'm running 10.0, but Apache seems to be having a problem starting.
When I try to browse to "localhost", I just get a Google search page.
Even using 127.0.0.1 doesn't work.

The system log  says:

Syntax error on line 56 of /etc/httpd/2.0/conf/commonnhttpd.conf:
Invalid command '<lfModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration

The module in question is mod_access.c

I'm pretty certain this used to work when I first installed the system,
so possibly something I've done since has broken it.  I haven't messed
with Apache at all, but I tried to install UW IMAP, and later Courier
IMAP.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-pd