On Mon, 2004-11-29 at 14:30, Scott Manning wrote:
> [...]

/usr/share/doc

Heaps.
--
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389
illawarra and regional new south wales
GNU/Linux/OpenSource Solutions and Alternatives
100% Microsoft Free - Reboot is NOT an option.
Registered Linux User # 267497
Scully: I'm just constantly amazed by you. I.. you're working down here
in the basement sifting through files and transmissions that any other
agent would just throw away in the garbage. Mulder: Well, that's why I'm
in the basement, Scully. Scully: You're in the basement because they
know they could drop you in the middle of a desert and tell you the
truth is out there and you'd ask them for a shovel. Mulder: That's what
you think of me? Scully: Well, maybe not a shovel. Maybe a back hoe.
Mulder: Well, that's good, because there's some garbage in San-Francisco
I want you to help me dig through. "The X-Files: Piper Maru"