On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:27:37 +0000
Peter Watson disseminated the following:

> Using 10.1 OE I need mjpegtools to use kino. Its not on my cd's but I found
> mjpegtools-1.6.2-7mdk.i586.rpm on the mandrake 10.1 main mirrors, however I
> can't urpmi this due to unsatisfied libmplex2-1.6.so.0.
>
> I also found mjpegtools-1.6.2-8mdk.i586.rpm on rpm.pbone, but I get the same
> libmplex2-1.6.so.0 error.
>
> Next I tried mjpegtools-1.6.2-1.i386.rpm from sourceforge but this fails due
> to unsatisfied libpng.so.2. I have a libpng.so.3 installed so I tried a
> symlink but it still wont urpmi.
>
> I don't know how to resolve this, has anyone got any advice how to get a
> working mjpegtools with 10,1 OE please.

You probably just need to add more sources, ie. contrib, PLF, etc.

http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/

then just

urpmi mjpegtools

and those dependencies should be resolved for you.

--
JoeHill / RLU #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
17:24:01 up 10 days, 8:34, 10 users, load average: 0.38, 0.32, 0.31