I have installed mdk 10.1 over a week ago and am unable to do auto update or
do software updates. The kicker bar icon shows red with a question mark. If i
click on it .It takes me to the configure wizard. and when I put in my
mandrakeonline usr and pasword it gives me "your log in password was wrong"
message. I can go to mandrakeonline with my browser and log into my account
and set up a profile, but there are no machines registered.
If I go to the software updates (Configure my computer)  and choose one of the
update servers I am unable to download the update list, on all of the servers
world wide. I can download stuff, just downloaded the deb iso's and email so
no problems with connecting to net in general, just the mandrake update
stuff.I have installed the Linux Format DVD disk version.