Derek Jennings wrote:
On Monday 06 December 2004 17:14, Keith Powell wrote:

A very basic question, please.

How do I find out which groups I am in and, if necessary, create and
add myself to another group.

Sorry, I just can't find how to do it in Mandrake. MCC->System->Users
and groups doesn't appear to do it.

Many thanks

Keith

Yes it does.

You're right, it does!!

Select the 'Groups' Tab to see which groups exist and their members.
Select Options>FilterSystemUsers  to see all the system groups.
Right click on a group to add members.

derek

Thanks, Derek, for another very useful piece of information, of which I have made a note. I hadn't looked deeply enough into "Users and Groups".

Keith