Hi folks,
Finally I've got my confirmation that I'm invited to attend the Asia Source
workshop/conference on Open Source Software in Bangalore-India 27/1-4/2 2005.

I plan to make/get involved in discussion about 'building open source
awareness in schools and it's community' during the event.

The mandrake lists are definitely an example of the power of open source
community as I've been witnessing for these 2 years. Bravo!

For more info on Asia Source:
http://www.tacticaltech.org/asiasource

--
Fajar Priyanto | Reg'd Linux User #327841 | http://linux2.arinet.org
05:13:38 up 1:09, Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Official) for i586